This course is designed to introduce the topic of Infection Control and help individuals to develop an understanding of what exactly Infection Control is and why it is important to be managed the workplace environment. A workplace environment is any building or even location where there are employees or even the self-employed such as factories, schools, hotels, hospitals, contractors working on domestic properties etc.
This Course Will Cover the Following Areas:
• What is Infection Control
• Which legislation covers infection control
• Introduce the concept of the chain of infection
• How relevant Infection Control is within an educational setting
• Examples of diseases that come under infection control
• What current legislation requires of employers, particularly in an educational setting, using the current COVID pandemic as an example.
Module Overview for This Course
Select the arrows to the left of each module name in the accordion below to get an overview of what each module contains: